Yummy Cupcake My Candy Love: Character Profiles Part 1 (Updated)

Thursday 28 June 2012

Character Profiles Part 1 (Updated)



This is an introduction to the characters of My Candy Love.

Profiles

Castiel - Appears in Episode 1




Sign: Leo
Height: 1.80m (5.9 feet)
Eye Colour: Grey
Hair Colour: Black (dyed red)
Family: Parents
Favourite Colour: Red/Black
Interests/Likes: Winged Skull, rock music, playing his guitar

Castiel is one of the students attending Sweet Amoris High and is a member of a band along with his friend, Lysander. His mother is a hostess and his father is a pilot, though they don't come home often, making him legally independent. Castiel loves to play the electric guitar and is a huge fan of Winged Skull.

He and Lysander met each other 6 months before the game started and they've been close friends ever since. It had started when Castiel found Ly's book and gave it back to him. The two formed a close bond through their conversations and they eventually realized that they have the same interests in music, so they formed a band together. Lysander was also the reason why Castiel picked up the guitar again, because he'd stopped playing it for some time.

 

Castiel with his natural hair <3

Appearance:


Castiel is 1.80m (5.9 feet) tall. He has shoulder length red hair - which is naturally black - with grey eyes. He wears a black jacket with a red shirt underneath, with a winged skull imprinted on it. He wears a silver necklace and black pants. He usually has his arms folded with serious look on his face.

Personality:

Castiel is very hard to talk to, and would often be rude or sarcastic when he talks to people. However, he can be nice when he wants to, and is also very romantic. He doesn't like girls who are too nice, but also doesn't like girls that are too rude. He hates Nathaniel and isn't afraid to show it and he is also quite stubborn. He doesn't like girly-girls like Amber but also doesn't like punk girls like Kim. He likes girls who are independent. He loves dogs but hates cats, therefore he owns his own Belgian Sheppard called 'Demon.'

Guidelines:

Episode 1

Nathaniel - Appears in Episode 1











He is the student body president of Sweet Amoris High and is the older brother of Amber. Nathaniel is dependable and easy to get along with. He can seem insecure at times but seems to prefer confident, but still kind, girls. He's a major cat person and doesn't like Castiel too much. He's a bit uptight although he can be very kind and sweet as well. When speaking to him, don't be obnoxious and rude, but don't be too easy-going and laid back. He wants someone who is serious, reasonable, kind, and professional.









Lysander - Appears in Episode 4



Date of Birth: November 22nd
Sign: Scorpio
Height: 1m82 (5.97 feet)
Eye Colour: Yellow (right) Green (left)
Hair Colour: Silver (with ends dyed black)
Family: Parents, Leigh (older brother)
Favourite Colour: Green and Black.
Interests/Likes: Victorian era, literature (e.g Shakespeare), singing, fashion




Lysander is a student attending Sweet Amoris High. He is a member of the same band as Castiel and is Leigh's younger brother by 2 years. He lives with his brother since their parents prefer much more quieter areas, so they live in a rural town while Leigh and Lysander live in the city. He is very quiet and mysterious and prefers to say little, which makes it hard for people to get to know him. He loves everything to do with the Victorian era and is also into fashion. He is comfortable with wearing whatever he wants to wear and isn't afraid to show it. He also seems to enjoy rock music to a certain degree, seeing as he's in a band along with Castiel. He is also said to be a fan of Winged Skull.


Appearance

He has short wavy silver hair with a yellow right eye and a green left eye. He enjoys wearing clothes from the Victorian era - like Leigh - so he's usually seen wearing one. Between Castiel and Nathaniel, he is the tallest, standing at 1m82 (5.97 feet). His natural hair is silver, with the ends being dyed black. He has a tattoo on his back consisting of two stylized wings (which you see in episode 12!).












Leigh - Appears in Episode 6 Only


Date of Birth: December 10th
Sign: Sagittarius
Height: 180 cm
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family: Parents, Lysander (younger brother)
Favourite Colour: Dark colours in general
Interests/Likes: Victorian era, fashion, Rosalya


Leigh is the owner of the Clothes Store and is Lysander's older brother by 2 years. He enjoys wearing Victorian-style clothing (like his brother) and is always seen wearing them. He is a mature and kind person, but he sometimes has problems with showing how he feels. He also has a talent in fashion and loves it very much. He even quit school early to devote himself to it. He also tends to freak out when he likes a girl.




Thoughts: 

Castiel - Even though he's my favourite guy in MCL, I'm starting to kinda dislike him (just a little bit) and I'm starting to have feelings for someone else. I just can't help it for some reason...

So it goes something like this:

*hears Castiel's fangirl mob angrily stumping towards me*
Me: I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to -
Fangirl #1: Silence! You must pay for betraying us!
Me: I'm so -
Fangirl #2: Quiet! Someone's coming!
*enter Lysander*
Ly: Can you please leave her alone?
Fangirl #1: No! We don't answer to you! We -
*enter Cas*
Castiel: *in a seductive voice* Ladies, go away and I promise I'll reward you later...
Fangirls: H-Hai, Castiel-sama~!! *they run off*
Me: Thanks a lot.
*Ly turns to me*
Ly: So who's this new person that you're falling for?
Me: W-Well, umm...
Castiel: Let's go Lysander. We need to practice for the upcoming concert remember?
Ly: But I -
Castiel: Right now.
*Cas grabs a slightly terrified Ly by the arm and begins to walk away*
Me: Hey! Wait for -
Castiel: *gives me a death-glare* You shut up and go home! It's late and I don't want you to come crying to me when some guy attacks you! And tomorrow you better tell me who this new guy is!
Me: *looks at Ly nervously* Why? Could it be that you're -
Castiel: That's none of your damn business!

My reaction:



Nathaniel - Well I have nothing to say about this guy besides the fact that I hate his guts sooo bad. So yeah XD

Lysander - I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm really starting to fall for him! This is really happening! The first time I saw him, I was just like "Yeah, he's hot." but now that I'm getting to know him a little better, it's like: 

"OMG! He just smiled at me! Mom~! *my mom walks in* Look at him! Isn't he gorgeous? Oh. My. God. *fans self*" *my mother just looks at me like I'm insane and walks away*

Yeah, like that. It's so weird. I thought I'd stay with Castiel longer, but it seems that's no longer the case (And adding Alexy and Armin into the mix is just pure toture...). Oh well.

Leigh - I really don't understand why people love him sooo much that they are willing to break him and Rosalya up. I mean, he's good-looking and stuff but in the end he's going to get back with her either way, so what's the point? Besides, I'd rather miss the chance than have everyone - yes, I repeat - everyone hating me. Your affinity with Lysander will drop drastically (it will drop by about 40 or more - can't remember the exact number) and there's no way in hell I'd let that happen. Also, Rosalya will HATE your guts. And plus there's a sleepover in Episode 7 (talk about awkwardness). And all you get at the end of your date is a outfit and a HUG. Not a kiss. No, no, no. A HUG!

Therefore, I shall not be stealing anyone's boyfriend.




3 comments:

  1. When you say that you get a hug/kiss and outfit at the end of the date, what episode is that? Is it episode 7? I just finished episode 7 and all I got was an illustration of one of the guys and the story of Nathaniel and his sister. I didn't get a date. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am on episode 4, but I know that you don't meet Lysander till the end. I WANT LYSANDER. HE IS MINE. So if you don't have a high affinity with Castiel, will you miss the oppurtunity to meet Lysander? My affinity with Castiel is -80 (I know, bad)

    ReplyDelete