Yummy Cupcake My Candy Love: My Candy Love Episode 1 Guidelines: How to talk to Castiel

Thursday 28 June 2012

My Candy Love Episode 1 Guidelines: How to talk to Castiel



Hi, this is Mana. I'm finally settled down and thought I'd make a blog about My Candy Love, the best game EVER!! In this game my favourite guy is Castiel (so irresistible! Kyaa! *nosebleed*). So today I'll be doing a tutorial on how to get your love meter through the roof.

So, it's your first day at Sweet Amoris High, and they're lots of cute guys to go around! One of them is a hot, sexy rock star called Castiel. He's also best friends with an interesting character that doesn't appear until episode  4.


Castiel is the kind of guy who's not that social, so he's mostly in the courtyard. When you talk to him, he immediately puts up the angst. However, we'll be able to break him soon enough! *chuckles evilly*

Tips:
When you talk to him don't act too friendly but don't act too mean either, he hates that. He's as hard as they come, but with the right techniques, you might just be able to claim him!

When you first meet him, say "Hi, I'm new." He'll just have the same bored expression on his face and he'll say, "So what?" (Not very nice is he?)

A. Are you always this nice?
B. You seem very rude.

You're probably thinking that he should get a taste of his own medicine by choosing B, but don't do it! The dude's gonna get pissed off at you for that and it'll lower his affinity with you. Choose A and he'll say "Especially with new students. I'm Castiel." This is a good sign. He's actually trying to be nice!

Another tip is that if you want to get with him, you have to sort of bad-talk Nat every once in a while. So for this case you'd reply by saying:

"I'm [name], I'll be back later. I just got here and already they're pestering me about paperwork." He'll grin and say "Yeah I know what you mean. Good luck with that idiot president." You might want to hold the conversation after that, so choose option A. He'll say that Nathaniel is uptight and you should agree with him. He and Nat don't get along at all, so try to act like you don't like him as often as possible. 


Your affinity with him will be higher at this point.

When you speak to him, you must make sure you think about what his personality is like and choose the appropriate response. Castiel's not a mean person but that doesn't mean he's completely nice either. He's sarcastic and doesn't like to admit when he's wrong about something, so be careful. Later, if you're lucky enough to meet him again, you should tell him that his t-shirt reminds you of something and when he replies, say that it's a rock band. He'll smile and ask if you're a fan of Winged Skull.

You should reply with "Yeah, I like rock sometimes." I used option B and he said that that was too much (and my affinity went down T.T).

This will please him greatly and he'll say that he doesn't know many girls who are into that kind of thing.

Score! You're affinity with him should be the highest out of all the other guys (if you were mean to them XD). I'll be back with a tutorial for episode 2 soon. So bye for now!







1 comment:

  1. thank you so much this is very helpful, when i joined mycandylove i met castiel and i tried to be nice, well that didn't work out too well, so i am saving money to replay my episode, thank you soo much :)

    ReplyDelete