Yummy Cupcake My Candy Love: Lysander and Castiel Full Body Cutouts and Info on Upcoming Characters and Illustrations

Saturday 28 July 2012

Lysander and Castiel Full Body Cutouts and Info on Upcoming Characters and Illustrations

I was silently looking through Castiel's fanclub on My Candy Love (the most popular one btw) and I came across this photo of the two best friends. Not on my computer screen as they usually are. No, no, no. They're actually human-sized cutouts of the two hottest guys on MCL! This is the picture I got.

They look really tall
Ah, I wish I had them! But I have no idea where to get one...

I also want to share some stuff I found on the new guys/girls that are coming to MCL. So continue reading and you'll learn more about them. (Updates will be done once new information is released)

SPOILERS AHEAD!!! You have been warned.

So I'll like to start things off by letting you guys see Ken's (the new and improved one) different images. I'm sure you guys already know about this so it's not that much of a spoiler, but some of these are new.

Appears in episode 13.

Happy Ken
Serious Ken




















Wow, is that a sarcastic face I see?!
Or is it a sad face? (Oh, I'm hoping it's sarcastic!)
Angry Ken
























(Seriously, how do you get these pictures to stay side-by-side?!)

I'm really surprised! I knew he was gonna come back hot, but this is just amazing! I love the sarcastic face the most. At least I hope it is. Shows he's - hopefully - now got a sense of humor. I really did like Ken, but I found him so annoying sometimes, that's why I chose another one of the guys. But after seeing this, I made a separate account, just for him.

P.S: Did you know that his affinity drops by 40 when he comes back?! Apparently that bitch Amber went and got our Candy's phone number (how she did it, we'll never know) and texted mean things to Ken while he was away in the military! Now he thinks it was us all along. Great, just great. Thanks a lot Amber.

Moving on.

There's also two other guys being introduced: Alexy and Armin. They're the twins who appear in episode 10.

Me gusta~
Some things I found out about them:

Alexy






Likes: shopping, getting around town, techno
Dislikes: sad movies, rain, breaking his headphones
Sign: Libra




Alexy is a bright and cheerful person, and can sometimes act childish. He is also terribly selfish and jealous towards anyone who is close friends with Armin.






Armin






Likes: video games, chips, staying online for hours
Dislikes: accompanying his brother shopping for hours, when his internet connection jumps, green vegetables
Sign: Libra



Armin is a very sympathetic person who prefers to remain discreet. He gets angry rarely, except on certain topics.








Illustration Spoilers Ahead!!!

These have been floating around tumblr for some time now, though I'm sure some of you haven't seen them yet. Though I have lots, I'll only be sharing these three with you. I can't recall what episode it's from, but it was pretty awesome to watch (Castiel & Lysander ftw!!).


*squeals* OMG! That is so hot. Castiel you rock!! :D

 Oh. My. God. *dies*

*eyes open wide in shock* Ok, this is the only time I'll say this... but Nat looks
so awesome playing those drums. Never knew he could actually :)

I was fangirling while watching these for the first time. *sighs dreamily*

So now we go onward to introduce the girls who'll be appearing!

Spoiler Alert!!!
If you don't want to find out who the girls are, stop reading now.


...




...




...




Still here? Okay, let's get started!

There are two new girls being introduced: Nina and Vanessa. That's what I heard anyway.

Nina





















She appears in either episode 13 or 14. Can't remember.

I've been hearing rumors going around that she's actually Castiel's ex and that she comes back to try and 'recapture his heart'! Though I don't think it's true, it still kind of pisses me off. If she only dares do that I swear I'll reach through the screen and strangle her.

Besides, she looks like a brat.


Yep, definitely a brat.
That is one deadly aura...























This one looks like the friendlier of the two. Not sure what she's like (only one picture of her), but I'm loving the outfit.

She appears in the same episode as Nina.

Vanessa























I don't really have much info on these girls, but I love Vanessa already. I know I'm going to hate Nina's guts soooo bad. I can feel it.

That's it for now. I'll add new info/pictures once they're released and I'll change anything that is proven false.





7 comments:

  1. i love the rocker pic who knew the student body president could go rocker and play drums so hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg ken looks so cute! he changed so much, now i am going to a cute little nice girl with him :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw Ken I was like, "BRB, must find another email " Srsly. And Nat on drums? *takes out camera*
    I cat wait to get these eps in English. *Q*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, Vanessa is Castiel's ex and she is trying to recapture his heart or something, basically she is evil acting to be good...and as for Nina, she loves Lysander, I think if you're Love'O'Meter with Lysander is low, then she will be nice to you, if it's not...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually Vanessa's name is ACTUALLY Deborah.. :P
    Deborah : Castiel's ex
    Nina : Lysander stalker.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and do you know where I can find guides to level up my affinity with Lysander ( Ep 6 - 17 ? ) Im already high with castiel so i might as well do the same with lysander.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at this xD Nathanael from Miracolous Ladybug is a NathanielxCastielxViolette hybrid :o http://s30.postimg.org/fvdnvyygx/Screenshot_2016_02_21_16_36_39.png

    ReplyDelete