Yummy Cupcake My Candy Love: My Candy Love Getting a TV Show?! (Update)

Monday 9 July 2012

My Candy Love Getting a TV Show?! (Update)


Apparently, due to the game's popularity, it'll be getting a tv show, with the pilot episode already under development!

Plot:

Darcy Lynn, 16, was forced to move in with her aunt. New life, new school and new rules. The young schoolgirl saw his bearings collapsing and then puts every effort to regain its former popularity and success and to integrate into his new environment.
At first, I was really excited for this. However, my emotions quickly made a U-turn when I saw the animation. I mean COME ON! Can't they do any better than this?!


http://www.steamhouse.fr/screenshots.php


Here's the trailer:


http://vimeo.com/43985482

I'm so disappointed, I'm wondering if I should even watch this at all. It's just so horrible I wonder who in their right mind would animate this. But, it's probably due the fact that I've watched so many anime that I'm used to top-notch animation.

Fact: Even cartoons (e.g Ben 10, Generator Rex, Avatar) have way better animation than this!

Link:

The translation of the plot and other info

Sigh, I suppose I'll stick around and watch at least the first episode...

Update:
Look at these new pictures from the pilot episode.

Amour Sucre




18 comments:

  1. OMG...I am honestly laughing because of how...cheesy the animation is. They should have hired the company, Sentai Filmworks, the producer of Maid-sama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so right!The animations are so bad, the pics in MCL are much better then the show...

    ReplyDelete
  3. animation is terrible! (im majoring in it) Im not sure id watch it anyway because I cant control what happens xD seriously the game needs a retry option for choices. once per episode worth four aps but id do it (Castiel give me one more chance baby!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. even though the animation may be bad, at least they have one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're totally right! Look at RWBY! It's a sucky animation but it's a really good anime. I think the my candy love anime is going to be a great story!

      Delete
  5. why the heck is prettier than the main character they could of done better ill watch it but im sticking to playing the game :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are they going to translate the show into English?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could animate batter then that XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. That comment is worthy of some baby making.

      Delete
  8. The animation could be do to not have any money for a better animation, I don't get why the art style changed but over all I'd like an English version seeing as I don't understand French at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am okay with the animation. Now lets see if the story can make up for it :33

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can they at least put the show in English. It's already enough that the animation is kind of bad...MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey. Stop being ungrateful brats. >:(

    First off, THEY DO NOT HAVE TO MAKE THIS. They don't have to make the illustrations on the website nice either! They could be like most dating sims and just kind of wing it. They probably don't even have much of a budget for it either. Maybe if people complained less and offer ideas like, hey a kick starter we could all help fund them to see this happen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wait a minute, the show's going to be in french? I'm happy that they are going to make an animation of Amour Sucre but I wish they could translate it into English too. I mean I can understand french because I'm currently learning it but I'll understand better if it was in English... also, how about the people who don't know french at all and are willing to give the show a shot (since people have been saying bad things about the upcoming animation)? But I guess, we'll just have to stick around and see what they'll do next. I hope they'll translate it in English too. Really, I'm still excited to watch Amour Sucre. :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. i agree Lalia, I want to see it in English too because in my school we have no french class!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd just like to say, I think this was made by a fan, so of course the animation isn't as impressive as most anime. It is impressive that a few fans made this, though. I may be wrong (about it being fan-made), but I still enjoyed watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. is there gonna be a episode 2 in my candy love

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm going to cry because of the animation...after I stop laughing at how cheesy it is.

    ReplyDelete